Friday, September 15, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- That platinum'll soak into your brain, they tell m...
- Honestly, the Army makes me carry it!
- Chuck Buzzcut and Sally Simpleton
- What's taking you so long?
- Horrors! Mother makes me date!
- It came from Planet Brylcreem
- What can brown do for you?
- Once again, the seventies comes in for a beating
- One pattern, a million surfaces
- Don't be an adobe criminal
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.