Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What can brown do for you?

Bring me a new scanner, in this case.

You may have noticed that the scans I've been putting up lately have some streaks in them. That's because the scanner I have has been burned or scratched or some such underneat the glass by the light bar. Evidently, HP didn't factor in extremes of light and heat when it was designing a scanner.

But the UPS website tells me that my brand-spanking (I opted for the pre-spanked model; less wear and tear on the hands that way) new Canon scanner is waiting for me. And if you email me to tell me Canon scanners are sorrier than gully dirt, I will be forced to hunt you down and actively mock you behind your back, right to your face.

So, I should have some new scannage shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home