Wednesday, September 06, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- Weeee doggies, Mobutu
- Nah, that won't get old fast. No way
- Pipe me aboard
- I've got stripes, stripes along my hallway
- Not very mellow yellow
- Blow the gardenias and sound the crumpets!
- I've got a new computer,
- I'm repulsed, yet strangely attracted
- Dig the pseudo orthogonality, dude
- Ugly, in a cool kind of way
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.