Wednesday, September 06, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- Comma, comma down dooby doo DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
- Of course, in Alabama, the Tuscaloosa
- Welcome to the Grotto
- Medieval hunting chic
- In a white room, with purple beanbags
- Ah, ah, ah, ah, staying tacky, staying tacky
- Better start that Zoloft drip
- Have that Helot peel me a mango!
- The Neverending Pattern
- Stop thinking so pink
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.