Wednesday, August 30, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- Somebody call Webster's
- I want to live here
- Jeannie, get back in the bottle! Col. Bellows is c...
- So purple. And so sad.
- If only it were a little bolder color
- All the cool people are suspending things now
- Give it a few seconds. You'll eventually get nause...
- I'm not one to brag
- Do what now?
- Ready for some really fun stuff?
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.