Wednesday, August 30, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- Ugly, in a cool kind of way
- Prince spent his formative years here
- Mr. Mustard. In the dining room. With a poor decor...
- Yesterday's cutting edge is today's quaint
- OSHA is not impressed
- How green was my den?
- Somebody call Webster's
- I want to live here
- Jeannie, get back in the bottle! Col. Bellows is c...
- So purple. And so sad.
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.