Thursday, August 17, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- No, no! Not the chair!
- This table grows its own herbs
- A swinging pad. Seriously.
- Jethro Bodine, your den is calling
- Far out furniture, man
- Um, your cutting edge seems to have dulled a bit
- Step into my icky parlor
- Somewhere, people got over the rainbow obsession
- When you really want to get back at your kids
- Fur-bearing floors
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.