Thursday, August 17, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- Let's bring the outside inside!
- Turn in your songbooks to Hymn 237, "Give Me that ...
- Bunk Beds of Death
- Not much today
- Much snarky goodness on the way
- Petey knows watermelon
- Does this butt make my dress look blood-stained?
- Rock Around the Snark
- Fruits in cahoots
- It has to taste bad to be good for you
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.