Monday, July 24, 2006

Vicious color cycle

Again, nothing especially nauseous about this picture. It’s just a sample of the pseudo-cool look everything sported back then. For some reason, this reminds me of the colored writing paper my cousins used to buy. Yep, I said colored writing paper. What’s more, I was jealous of the colored writing paper. I’m not proud of it, but I’ve come to embrace my loserliness.

And look at that next-to-last topping. How disgusting can you g--wait. It says "chocolate shot." Never mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home