Monday, July 31, 2006
- Name: Jim Dunn
- Location: Pelham, Alabama, United States
Jim Dunn is a native Alabamian and graduate of the University of Alabama. He prides himself on his knowledge of Andy Griffith trivia, his Hank Hill imitation, his knowledge of Southern barbecue, the fact that he has interviewed Robert Earl Keen, and his ability to defend the merits of Lynyrd Skynyrd to any music snob.
- A sunburst never looked goopier
- Diana Ross, call your lawyer
- Is it a dessert or a stripper name?
- Maybe you'll get lucky and the mercury in the tuna...
- I'd rather eat Bullwinkle
- You were never really our favorite child
- Left the "n" off of "never"
- The cubic zirconia of desserts
All text and images copyright 2006 Jim Dunn.